Saturday, September 8, 2012


Jaws is one of my all time favorite movies, it is one of the earliest movies I can remember watching as a kid. I just found out this year that it was a novel first, so I'm a little behind.

Here's what I'm thinking, if you have a copy of this or your dad, or your uncle, or your random weird literature friend does, you should send it to me. If you did, I would send you three drawings of whatever you wanted or three from my own imagination.

Then you could have a cool story to tell anyone who wonders why you have really weird drawings up in your room and you could say that you know someone in Arkansas. Arkansas is exotic to some people.

Help a brother out. I'm trying not to spend money and I already have envelopes and stamps aplenty. If you're cereal email me at Lindsey.Parks@smail.astate.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment