Saturday, February 22, 2014

I beat Super Mario Bros. 2 a few days ago, a game that I never even came close to beating as a kid, but I guess at the age of 22, I possess the patience required to beat it. I feel unstoppable.


The ladybug thing that goes up and down on the vines, is called a Hoopstar.


Yeah, there is no difference between a crawling ladybug and D.J. Augustin of the Chicago Bulls.


Even back in the day I knew that the Japanese office of Nintendo thought that Mario: The Lost Levels would be too difficult for Americans, so they made a completely different game for Americans, the Super Mario Bros. 2 that we all know.

But that is a lie. I didn't know about Doki Doki Panic until about a year ago. Doki Doki Panic is a completely different NOT-mario game. In order to save time, Nintendo reskinned Doki Doki Panic with Mario characters and then released that in America, Mario: The Lost Levels is the true Super Mario Bros. sequel. I was completely unaware. I'm sorry if I'm the one who had to break the news to you.

Here's a clip of Doki Doki Panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment