Saturday, May 12, 2012


Why, yes, I firmly believe in the Pacman method of drawing which is to just throw a bow on something and now it is recognized as a girl. Now, while drawing this I got to wondering if there are real squirtle squad sunglasses out there and oh man, look at what I found on ebay.


These seem to be the real deal. Here's the link if you feel like dropping the $35 on these bad boys. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=251029313880&nma=true&rt=nc&si=LEC%252ByBr%252BS6QHds8BYpSy88KKok4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_1054

and while looking up sunglasses, my mind went to the Matrix, and Morpheus' sunglasses in the movie. I swear any time I watch the Matrix, I spend about 20% of the movie trying to figure out how he kept them on his head. In case you don't know what Im talking about, here's a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment