Friday, March 23, 2012

Im not trying to a bitch buuuuuuuuuuut, what the fuck is up with games coming out and not having local co-op play? I am straight up PERTURBED about this shit. You mean to tell me, that this motherfucker sitting right next to me, with a controller in his hand, cant play a game with me on the same console, on the same tv, in the same room? I can play some random dood in France, but I cant play with the motherfucker right here? What's going on here? Im trying to locally be social and game companies are putting a stop to it! I am downright frazzled. I mean, I know what theyre doing, theyre doing this to ensure that if I wanna play with my bro, I have to buy a copy and he HAS to buy a copy. Now that's double copies, and through science we see that as double profits, and double profits is just good bidness. But srsly...its frustrating.

In short, RE: Operation Raccoon City does NOT have local co-op.

No comments:

Post a Comment