Monday, March 26, 2012

My friends and I drove eight hours from Arkansas to Atlanta to see Odd Future this past Sunday.


Saw both of these things at a gas station in Alabama somewhere, I tried to american pick the airstream, but it didnt quite work out.

 We went to Dave and Buster's. I played fruit ninja and infinity blade for the first time, shit was tight, but I just felt wrong for putting my hands on a television screen. Guess Im old school like that.

Got this at Dave and Buster's because Im fucking tired of Doc Ock trying to steal my damn kroger card.

I will never be as cool as these guys. While waiting in line at the Tabernacle saw these guys, believe it or not, these people were on a damn segue tour of Atlanta. Damn. The segues kill me enough, but the helmets...good god the helmets...

In line at the venue, various members of odd future came out and skated, chilled, whatever, and people kept trying to approach the railing and shit, especially bitches, just trying to get some odd future dick. And fat bitches who cmon, you aint got no damn chance, fat bitches. And random doodbros trying to get shit signed. Get that out of here, they dont wanna fuck with your shit. Also in line, good god, I will never understand star worship, yea I like odd future, and sure I'd like to slap hands with the members of odd future, but Im not gonna get hysterical at being near them, they're just people. Famous people, but just people.

This was the only pic I managed to take and it was before the show even started. They used the screen to show us a 6min preview of loiter squad which was cool, but they had to start the vid like ten times. The crowd was so fucking awesome, everyone jumping and dancing and going so hard, it was awesome. The sound at the Tabernacle was kind of shitty though.

The trip was pretty cool, last thing we did was stop at a gas station in Alabama where a clerk asked me what we were up to, keep in mind this was at about 1am. I told him we had went to a music show in ATL, he responded in what can only be described as redneck monotone (he also had a smushed up face) with "I used to be in a band, til I started smoking the reefer." I laughed and said "what are you doing man?! there are two cops right there! you cant go around talking about reefer!" The cops laughed and said "yea we smoke the reefer all the time." I said "wait...is this a trap? you guys are gonna have to try harder than that if youre trying to catch us, youre in your uniforms, get some plainclothes at least!" The smug bald detective came back with "you dont even know the half of it."

Good trip was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment