Thursday, December 20, 2012

On Huffington Post Live, they talked about the whole Paragould becoming a police state thing. I was going to be on there. I was fairly excited because I knew my view of it NOT being okay to have cops walking around with AR-15s would not be expected. I was gonna represent the people of Paragould who aren't completely insane.

But I slept through it. The lady who contacted me never told me a time so I just slept and I slept through that shizz. I watched like two mins of who they did get, an attorney and some sports guy who SUPPORTED the nazi guys. FUCK.

I just wish they would have gotten someone who wasn't insane to interview.

Also, both those guys, wooden as fuck. I would have hated for them to have their voices fluctuate with feeling like normal human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment