Sunday, December 30, 2012

The other day, I thought I wanted to listen to Usher's song "burn," so I downloaded the whole confessions album. I could not have been more wrong.


When it came out, I never listened to the whole album, but now that I have, I wish I would not have. This album is just so...depressing. Aside from the one or two upbeat singles, the whole thing is just full of heartbreak. Like you wouldn't ever be hanging out with people and HOPE that they put the album on. This isn't the kind of album you listen to with friends, you'd end up bumming each other out.

Never has there been a time where someone went "Gee, I hope they play the whole confessions album by Usher to make this time even more grand than it already is."

And here's the kicker, the whole thing is about Chilly from TLC. This bitch.


Who gives a fuck about Chilly from TLC? Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment