Saturday, April 28, 2012


My friend bought this so I borrowed it. The lead isnt Peter Parker, but a guy named Miguel O'hara, looks like Peter though. With that name, it seems like the writers couldnt really decide on an ethnicity for the guy. Miguel is working for a genetics company, he disagrees with their testing methods, so he says he's gonna quit. However, the big boss man tricks Miguel into taking a drug called The Rapture, which leaves people heavily addicted and not able to function without it. Bad news for Miguel since the company in question makes The Rapture, and thats sort of where it ends, seems interesting enough.


This is from the 90s, so there are ads a plenty, but this one struck a cord with me. I remember playing this in arcades and having Michael Jordan pop up saying "Now remember kids, stay in school." Made me lul, even back then. Not too subtle, you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment