Friday, April 6, 2012


Ohhhh man, where do I even begin with this book? I am so glad that I read it. Normally, I would say that humor is difficult to translate into a book, but Tucker Max seems to have made an art of it. His debauchery knows no bounds. He convinced girls to fuck him and do his laundry just because he wrote a book. Woah, the power of literature.  Here are some images from the book:




and if you're curious as to what it looks like when someone gets a blowjob and an xray at the same time, here's the link. http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/8/tucker-max-sex-ray-1105865 but I do warn you that you will not be able to UN-see it.


Here's an excerpt called Aren't You Lucky?:
"One of the first girls I ever fucked from my website told me she had two tattoos. One was right between her breasts, her initials in Celtic. Whatever. During foreplay, I asked her where the other one was. She hesitated, then said: "Oh well, I might as well show it to you, you're going to see it anyway." She pulled her pants off to reveal a long string of words right above her vagina, stretching all the way across her pelvis. Set inside alternating blue stars and pink hearts, like a slutty Lucky Charms leprechaun, were the words: "Aren't you lucky?" I looked at it for a second. "That depends on how many guys have been asked that question before me, doesn't it?" "

This one was good, but there are so many more hilarious stories in the book, but I wasn't about to type a bunch of pages. Read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment